When it Rains....

It pours! Finally - I get some auditions! I have TWO auditions lined up this week!
It's been unbelievably slow for me, as you know, so I'm really excited about these!
Tomorrow I have a feature film audition for Deja Vu, a film with Denzel Washington and Val Kilmer. I'm going in for a trauma nurse. Nice. Small role - but I'll take it! :-)
Audition is at 4pm tomorrow @ Denise Chamian Casting.

THEN, on Friday I have another feature film audition!!!! YAY!!!! It's for Expecting Love, a film being shot in LA and Poland. That would be nice! (That reminds me - I should get a passport! Oops!) The role is a nice sized role, as the MAID.
Audition is Friday at 12 noon @ Jeffery Passero Casting.

Wish me Luck! I mean...wish me a broken leg - or two! :-)

Comments

Frances Uku said…
Super-exciting news, Lydia. I not only wish you broken legs - I hope you end up in a wheelchair! ;-)
Stephon Fuller said…
Good luck Lydia!
Unknown said…
Nice! I'll wish you both!
ACTORSITE said…
Yo Lydia...BREAK LEGS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?