Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

When it Rains....

It pours! Finally - I get some auditions! I have TWO auditions lined up this week!
It's been unbelievably slow for me, as you know, so I'm really excited about these!
Tomorrow I have a feature film audition for Deja Vu, a film with Denzel Washington and Val Kilmer. I'm going in for a trauma nurse. Nice. Small role - but I'll take it! :-)
Audition is at 4pm tomorrow @ Denise Chamian Casting.

THEN, on Friday I have another feature film audition!!!! YAY!!!! It's for Expecting Love, a film being shot in LA and Poland. That would be nice! (That reminds me - I should get a passport! Oops!) The role is a nice sized role, as the MAID.
Audition is Friday at 12 noon @ Jeffery Passero Casting.

Wish me Luck! I mean...wish me a broken leg - or two! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Frances Uku said...

Super-exciting news, Lydia. I not only wish you broken legs - I hope you end up in a wheelchair! ;-)

3:30 AM  
Blogger Stephon Fuller said...

Good luck Lydia!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Nice! I'll wish you both!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Bruno Amato said...

Yo Lydia...BREAK LEGS!!!

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home