Alma Nominations Are In

Well, after checking out the website: http://www.almaawards.com/, I found out that I wasn't really eligible for nomination. The acting categories require the Latino actors to be part of the permanant cast and play a character that is a major part of the storyline. It also states that an actor with "guest" billing is not eligible. The Latino actor has to appear in 75% of the show's first run episodes. So considering I was just in that one epsiode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I was never really eligible for the Alma nomination. Great. I wish I knew that BEFORE I made the 6 copies of my Curb episode that ran me $75! Oh well...onwards and upwards!

Comments

ACTORSITE said…
Lydia, You'll have a few of those ALMA awards before you know it...you were great in that episode!!!...Bruno
Unknown said…
Thanks Bruno!
Anonymous said…
Screw the ALMA's! I'll hold out for when you get an OSCAR!

As Tony Little would say . . . "You Can Do It!"

Put your back into it. OK. I know I'm getting carried away now.

-Lett ;)
Anonymous said…
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?