Funny...

It's funny how things happen. I took the month off from subbing in March to concentrate on my acting career and I was bored silly. I didn't have that many auditions, and I ended up subbing a few days afterall. Now that it's April, I planned to get back into subbing, but I haven't had a chance to because I've been too busy with the acting career! haha - Funny how that works out. Since the beginning of the month, I have been finishing up work on Holiday, going out on feature film auditions and episodics, and rehearsing and shooting the pilot Paradise Drive. It's been pretty busy. This week we shoot episode 6 on the pilot and I have an audition on Monday! I'm really excited about it.
It's for a guest star role on Without a Trace - a show I have been targeting for a while. My audition is at 12 noon on Monday April 17th at Gary Zuckerbrod's office in Burbank! And the BEST part - my character is an attorney! Not a maid with an accent! YES! And I noticed the director of this episode is the same director I worked with on The Practice, Jeannot Szwarc.
Wish me luck - I mean, broken legs!

Comments

TanikaBrown said…
Broken legs coming your way! Very cool.
Angel said…
Book It! We're rooting for you!
Shenita Moore said…
Do your thang Lydia!

-Shenita.
Jules said…
You've got this one, I feel it!
Anonymous said…
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?