UnPinned

My manager at Central Artists just emailed me to let me know I was unpinned from the pilot. :-( Oh well...you book some, you don't book some. Onwards and Upwards!
A month ago I had decided to take a month off from my "day job" of subbing for the month of March and concentrate solely on my acting career. That didn't work out quite as well as I hoped. I was pretty bored with very few auditions and I found myself sitting around WAITING for calls. I did drops, took workshops, spent time with my mom who is in town, but I still found myself with a lot of free time on my hands. So I caved and ended up working 4 days in March. It made no sense for me to waste a weekday NOT making money when I could put in 6 hours of time subbing and come out with a check. I could never sit idly... Now I know. :-)
The good thing is I am still getting paid for Holiday and I should be expecting a residual check this month from The Terminal. Nice! Now if only I could stay busy auditioning and booking more work! I wish....
Rainy ugly Monday....staying indoors again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Anonymous said…
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?