I LOVE Days Like This...

Nothing amazing happened. I didn't book a great job or perform live on stage - it just was a good day. I had an audition first thing in the morning for that feature film Knocked Up - which I thought I nailed by the way. I auditioned with the red headed bearded guy that was in The 40 Year Old Virgin. I had him laughing throughout my whole audition. It was pretty awesome. But who knows... I left feeling good - so that's all that matters. Then I headed over to Actorsite for a free event with Scott Sedita, an acting coach. After that, I bought a bottle of champagne and dropped it off to Michael, the newest agent at ACME, welcoming him to the "family". Then I went shopping for a friends bridal shower, and then headed over to the party. It was a nice day filled with industry related things, shopping, and friends. Now, if only everyday of my life was like this! :-)
Not to mention, I ended the night with getting ready for my weekend trip to Vegas for my friend's bachelorette party!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?