STRETCH

ok, I just found out I have an audition this Friday for a feature film called Old Loves. The role is not of a maid, at least I don't think. All it says is that she works at a hotel - so then again - maybe she is the maid. But she's also described as "working class, beautiful & exotic, seductive, sultry". Not what I usually go out for. My normal breakdowns are usually: "sweet, kind, girl next door, maid". So I read the scene and my character not only comes onto this guy pretty strong, but she kisses him, and fondles him, grabs his hand and puts it on her breast... Needless to say I'm a little freaked out. It's a far stretch from my sweet and helpful maid roles!
ok, I have to get over the shock of this if I want to do a decent job in the audition. It's all just a little weird. But it's a good thing that I get an audition that's a stretch from what I normally go out for and book. We'll see what happens....
Cool thing is it shoots in Florida and NYC. Nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?