Last Minute Audition!


I had a last minute audition for the Nickelodeon show iCarly today. It was the role of a chef/personal cook. It went really well so we'll see what happens.
Ok, I'm not really superstitious, but I noticed that today was my 32nd audition for the year...which means that the very next audition I have will be my 33rd. And since 33 is my favorite number, AND how old I turned this year, that must mean something great will happen! Right?? I just have a good feeling that my 33rd audition will be huge and change my career! Maybe even my life!!! ok, ok, I'll bring it down a bit. Shoot, now that I made such a big deal about it and I put so much pressure and expectation, watch it be a one liner - that I don't even book! hahha
No. No. Can't think like that! Thinking positive!! :)

Comments

Rick Olmos said…
Lydia, could you come in and audition for a role as a maid and you only have one line yelling MIGRA!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?