Tuesday

Yesterday I had a very interesting audition for a feature film. It was a Farrelly Brothers film and the role may not have been perfect for me - but I loved the opportunity to do another studio film! I need another one of those! :)
I interned again today and got the chance to run camera for a producer's session. That was very informative as an actor, because I got to hear what they say after someone auditions. What they liked, what they didn't like. I saw great auditions today and...not so great auditions. It was pretty awesome! I learned a lot.
I have an audition for a pilot tomorrow. A very emotional scene, so in a way I'm looking forward to it - and in a way, I'm already emotionally exhausted!
We'll see how it goes.
We're testing for a couple of the characters tomorrow. I wanna test again for a pilot! That was exciting - and it feels like soooo long ago already! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?