Stopping In

Today I stopped by Debra Zane's office to offer my services as an intern if she needed one. After my lunch meeting with the executive at NBC, he suggested that I check in with her since she will be started a new feature film very soon, and Tannis (her associate) is going on maternity leave next week. I didn't get a chance to talk to Debra herself since she stepped out to run an errand, but I did talk to Tannis. Their office is really tiny, so I'm not sure if they would have room for me to even help out, but I am eager to learn what I can from them - so hopefully I get the opportunity! :)
Tonight I taught my classes for the workshop. The kids met Jonathan Clay Harris from David Rappaport's office. They cast 90210.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?