SUCCESS!!!

So I am very proud to say that I just found out my student who I coached last night booked the pilot! He will be a series regular on a new show! AWESOME!!! He went in for a preread in the morning, they sent him to producers right after that, they sent him to test for the studio and network in the afternoon and offered him the part before the end of the day! Crazy how fast things happen in this town! :)
My audition for the housekeeper went well also. I always love auditioning for Valko/Miller Casting! :) I just wish it was for any other role besides "Maid". But at least this character is funny.
Audition lined up for tomorrow on another pilot: The Defenders with Felicia Fasano.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?