Casting

I am loving my internship!!!!!
This week, I got to look through headshots and pull out people I felt were right for characters we still need to cast. I was looking for quirky interesting faces for the circus performer "Raia", and "cop types" for our officer day player roles, and reporters. I was so excited that I had the opportunity to call in some friends for the pilot! I called him 4 male friends for the cop roles, my friend Tonya for a witness role and my friend Jennifer for "Detective Donna". Then I was asked if I wanted to audition for Detective Donna as well. It's nice that it's a detective role. The character gets killed pretty early on in the episode. So I brought in my friend, and auditioned against her as well! haha It was fun waiting in the waiting room with her. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?