Crazy Busy Weekend

This weekend has been a busy work weekend for me.
I was put in charge of the intern schedule at the casting office and I've been working with everyone's availability (10 people's schedules!) and trying to make it work considering the next few weeks will be crazy hectic in the office. I worked a kids workshop this weekend where I found a young actor who I thought would be great for the pilot. I spent Saturday afternoon trying to get him an audition on Monday, which I did!
Then Saturday evening, I headed to Pasadena to see Oedipus El Rey, Luis Alfaro's modern day adaptation of Sophocles' Oedipus Rex. It was A-MA-ZING! I loved it! It is so refreshing to see a production that inspires you! I want to do another play! :( It saddens me to think of how long its been since I've been in a great production of something.
I worked another workshop today and finished organizing the intern schedule and it's already Monday tomorrow! Where did the weekend go?!
Tomorrow morning I'm coaching an actor for an audition, then teaching my acting classes all day. I have definately found things to keep me busy! So busy that I haven't had time to do my taxes! Gotta do that this week!
And let's not forget about The Oscars! Watching them right now as I multi-task. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?