Booked!

So, today I had my audition for Detective Donna, the role that we are casting for on The Cape. It was odd waiting in the waiting room with the other actors in an office where I'm usually running the session or reading with them. My audition went well actually. But I had to take my name out of the running because I just found out I booked that Housekeeper role on that other pilot, Awkward Situations for Men on ABC. I had to take that other one because it is paying me for a whole week, versus just two days. And that's a huge difference in money.
Ugh - another maid role...but hopefully I will move into a position where I can make a change in that area. Fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?