Yesterday Went Well...

Well, yesterday's audition went really well. I was so nervous about this one! That usually happens on shows I REALLY want to be on, like it did with ER! :) I walked into the audition waiting room and I was surrounded by photos of the cast! :) Even huge framed TV Guide covers! Nice!
I went in and did my 4 scenes and I felt really good about them. The casting director walked me to the door and whispered to me "Great job" - That's always good! :)
So I haven't heard anything as of yet. We'll just have to wait and see...

FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY THOUGH!!!! :)
I sound like an excited 5 year old! haha I'm getting older, but I don't feel old! :) And I can't complain about having another birthday....think about what the alternative would be! :-O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?