Never Say Never...


I know that it wasn't too long ago that I said I would NEVER do another maid role again. Well, I remember telling my agents and managers to only call me on a maid role if it's the lead on a new pilot or movie, or the role is important to the overall storyline. I didn't want to just walk into the room and find another dead body, or answer the door with an accent and that was it.
Today, my manager calls me with a straight to producer's audition for a "housekeeper" role on Prison Break! I LOVE this show! Like the kind of love you could call obsession! haha So, this is one of those exceptions! I would LOVE to be on this show in any way, shape, or form! So I'm very excited! It's 4 scenes and it's pretty important to the overall storyline of the episode. This is the description: Intelligent, pleasant, she is unaware that she is a pawn in the plans of Michael and his crew to retrieve some information from her boss without anyone knowing it. Nice... :) Have I mentioned how much I love "Michael" - played by Wentworth Miller???
This is one maid role I really want to book! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?