More Workshops

This week has been pretty dead, but thankfully I'm staying busy with workshops. :) I had one last night with Dan Shaner of Shaner/Testa Casting, who casts Cold Case. I have been into this office before, but I haven't booked yet. So I wanted to make sure he remembered me. He gave me a scene where I played a forensic detective. Nice... :) It went well. I got to play a very dry and bitchy character. It was fun!
Tonight's workshop was with Christine Babayans of Perry/Reece Casting. They cast a lot of films so this is a big office to get into. Thankfully, I had another good scene where I got to stretch some dramatic muscle. It went well.
Hopefully these two workshops this week will generate auditions for me in the near future...

Comments

Jen said…
Hi Lydia!
Where do you take your CD workshops? Thanks!
And congrats on the Weeds booking and last minute audition!
Unknown said…
Hi Jennifer!
I take them mostly at Actors Co-Op Group.
Jen said…
Thanks! I'll check it out. And Congrats on the Producer's Session! I've been in LA for about a year and a half, and you really are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?