Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Friday, May 16, 2008

More Workshops

This week has been pretty dead, but thankfully I'm staying busy with workshops. :) I had one last night with Dan Shaner of Shaner/Testa Casting, who casts Cold Case. I have been into this office before, but I haven't booked yet. So I wanted to make sure he remembered me. He gave me a scene where I played a forensic detective. Nice... :) It went well. I got to play a very dry and bitchy character. It was fun!
Tonight's workshop was with Christine Babayans of Perry/Reece Casting. They cast a lot of films so this is a big office to get into. Thankfully, I had another good scene where I got to stretch some dramatic muscle. It went well.
Hopefully these two workshops this week will generate auditions for me in the near future...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Lydia!
Where do you take your CD workshops? Thanks!
And congrats on the Weeds booking and last minute audition!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Lydia Blanco said...

Hi Jennifer!
I take them mostly at Actors Co-Op Group.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks! I'll check it out. And Congrats on the Producer's Session! I've been in LA for about a year and a half, and you really are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home