Nope. Nuthin...

See how that works? One day, super busy...running around from one audition to another, and then it's back to being dead for me! I haven't heard anything back from any of those auditions :( so it's safe to say those jobs aren't mine. But that's ok.
One of the most important lessons I have learned from being in this industry and living in LA for the past 7 years is...staying positive is essential. This career is filled with disappointment at every turn, but I have also learned to not focus on that so much, and to focus on the positive aspects of it instead. It's easy to be disappointed. Discouraged. Ready to throw in the towel and give up. The challenge is to endure all of that and still stay in the game with a positive attitude. Ready to take on the next thing that comes your way.
I can't tell you how much I have learned from The Secret. The law of attraction. It really does work. And that's why I try and stay away from negative feelings and energy, because I would just draw more of that into my life.
And I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach, that whatever happens with these auditions, and my future ones, the best has yet to come. I just feel like things are only going to get better. :) Watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?