Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BOOKED!



YAY!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!
Just got the official word that I booked a role on Prison Break!! What an awesome belated birthday gift to me!!! :) I work three days next week!! You have no idea how much I love this show!!! I'm going to be the biggest dork on set when I see these characters and get to work alongside them! Plus, I have a HUGE crush on Wentworth Miller! ;)
I'm taking TONS of pictures!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger karyrogers said...

Congrats! Woo!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Britas said...

CONGRATS! :)!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lydia,

Big congrats! and a very Happy Birthday to you~you look so happy in your b'day pic!
Have a great shoot next week,
Your new blogger fan,
Ellen Orsa :)

10:43 PM  
Anonymous PrimulaBlue said...

Lydia, that's terrific! Good for you!! I'm a huge fan of Went as well, so I hope you have a great time and have lots of good stories you can share!!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home