Happy Birthday To ME! :)


Today is my birthday! :) Another year older, another year wiser, right? haha I hope so!
Today was a nice day. I hit the gym for 2 hours this morning, pampered myself with a spa manicue and pedicure and had dinner with a freind of mine. We had some really good sushi, PLUS I got to see Joaquin Phoenix there! I LOVE HIM!! He looks a lot different in person. He's kinda short, and has long messy hair with a beard. (Hopefully that's for a part!)
I still haven't heard anything about Prison Break. It doesn't start shooting until next week, so hopefully I will get that phone call today. Or sometime this week. I hate waiting...I should forget about it like all the other ones.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

love R.C.

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?