Last Minute Audition!

Doesn't happen often, but when it does, it REALLY is LAST MINUTE!
So I went to the gym today for two hours and left my cell phone in my car. I usually hate having it on me when I'm working out. Now I know why I should always carry it with me. By the time I left the gym, I had a couple of messages from my agent and manager about a last minute audition for Cold Case today! (Nice! I guess that workshop on Wednesday DID generate an audition for me!) I looked at my watch and saw that I had TWO hours to get home, shower, get dressed, work on the sides, and make it to Warner Brothers. Actually, make that less than two hours. And the role was a guest star role! That's not a lot of time to prepare an awesome audition. Then I notice that the role was WAY too old for me! I didn't question it too much because I figured maybe they changed the role since they released the breakdown. I worked on it as much as I could, mainly on the drive there, and I actually felt pretty ready. I walked into the room and the first thing out of Dan's mouth before I could even take a seat was "You're way too young for this role!"
But he gave me a different role to look at which was way more appropriate for me. Another Guest star role - nice... I looked it over and did my best and he seemed to like what I did...so hopefully I hear back about a producer's session soon. Keep your fingers crossed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?