Man! That was Fast! :)


Well, let me first start with my commercial callback yesterday. It went well, despite my voice was still a little hoarse. And a big part of the commercial is a voiceover so they had asked me to just say the lines while they listened to my voice. nice. Hopefully they like the "Demi Moore sound"! :)
I had my audition for ER this morning. I got there SO early, just to make up for being so late to that audition with John Levey last time. I noticed that there were just a couple of other women there for my role. That's always nice to see. ER only has producer's sessions, they don't normally have pre-reads, so no wonder it takes a while to get called into that office! Ever since I moved out here, for seven years, I have wanted to audition for this show!Well, they called me up on deck, and as I was sitting there waiting to go in, I look to my right, and I see a 2007 calender with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and right in between them, my friend Angel Oquendo. Nice! Just sitting above one of the assistant's desk.
So I went in and did my thing. They asked me to do it again with a slight adjustment and I did. I left feeling pretty good about it.
Within a couple of hours later, my manager cals to tell me that I BOOKED ER!!!! YAY!!!!! :)
I should shoot sometime within the next couple of weeks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Woo Hoo!! Things already looking up and 08 hasn't even started yet! ;) Atta girl.
-Lett
magickat said…
Fantastic news!!!!! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?