My Day in the Emergency Room





on the set of ER, of course! :)
It was pretty awesome! Aside from the fact that it had to be the most unflattering wardrobe I ever had to wear for a job - it was still pretty cool to be on the set of a long running hit show. What's funny is, I remember when I did extra work on ER back when I first moved into town. And here I am, just under 7 years later, and I'm "in my own trailer" and working with John Stamos! haha Pretty funny stuff!
Everyone was so nice! I didn't get to work with or see Mekhi Pfifer, but I did see Parminder Nagra and say hello to her, as well as Maura Tierney.
The episode is called "Atonement" - so be sure to keep an eye out for it. It should air towards the end of January 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?