Spielberg Calling...


My manager called me today and started off with "Spielberg's office called for you today".
Wow - can we hang up and let me hear that again? PLEASE??!!!! :)
They are doing a new DVD called "Spielberg on Spielberg", I guess where he talks about his movies. They are showing a clip with me in it, not sure which one, but they called to "book" me for that - meaning PAY me for using my image! Nice! I hope I get a copy of the DVD! And I wish they use one of the clips that was left on the cutting room floor! I did a few more close ups that didn't make it to the final film! One where I even did a "stunt" and I hopped the Burger King counter and went running and yelling down the food court! We'll see which one they use!
And hopefully all of you - EVERYONE - buys a copy of this DVD! :)

Comments

Tim said…
Very cool Lydia! Be sure to let us know when this comes out.
magickat said…
Everything as of late sounds wonderful. I hope you end 2007 with lots of great news, specifically bookings on 24 and Dirt.

I plan on walking the picket here in NYC tomorrow. We need to stand by the writers. Without them so much wonderful entertainment would be lost.

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?