Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Writer's Strike 2007









TR Knight, Kathi Griffin, Andy Richter, and many others gathered in support of the writer's strike at Universal Studios today.

ok, I attempted to help out on the picket lines today, but I got there around 10 til 2pm and they were just wrapping up! :( I stayed until around 2:30pm and everyone was turning in their picket signs. :( Oh well - now that I know they are there around 6am until 2pm daily - I'll be sure to get there earlier - on a day when I'm off!
Today was "Actor Day", where they asked some "celebrity names" to show their support for the writers. I was so excited to meet TR Knight since I'm a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy! I actually took a picture with him - but I came out so horribly - that I thought it would be best just to show him alone! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home