Recognizing Miss Jennifer Fontaine and LOOK


I saw my friend Jennifer's film "LOOK" at the AFI Film Festival this past Thursday. It was a really cool film about surveillance cameras and it makes you think about just how many times we are captured on camera each day! And not to mention my friend's performance was SO FREAKIN' AWESOME! She's great and the film is doing well on the festival circuit. She's currently in Fort Worth being given the red carpet treatment for being part of the film that won the special jury prize!!! I'm very happy for her! She deserves all of this success and more! :)

Comments

Sarah said…
Thought I'd check in on your blog and see what you've been up to - I'm so glad you're doing so well! I'm back working at Actorsite (my husband works there now too!). Hope to see you around sometime.

Sarah (Ball) McGuire

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?