I Shoot Tomorrow!


Talk about FAST! I thought I would shoot sometime within the next couple of weeks. At least, that's what I was told originally! Now, I find out I'm shooting tomorrow!
I went in for my wardrobe fitting today. Since the show is set in chicago, it's supposed to appear as if it's freezing cold out there. So they bundled me up in a turtle neck under my uniform and a big puffy jacket! I look like the younger kid from A Christmas Story! "I can't put my arms down!" :) (I love that movie!)
I'll be sure to take my camera and snap as many pics as I can of John Stamos and Mekhi Pfifer! :)

Comments

TanikaBrown said…
Lydia,

Awesome! Congrats!!!!!
Anonymous said…
WOO HOO! I don't care if Stamos has bird legs, he'll always be HOT HOT HOT "Uncle Jesse" in my book! ;)
Congrats . . . atta girl!
-Lett

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?