I Need My Voice!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a week. I have been sick with larangitis! For the past 4 days I have been without a voice! :( I didn't even know it was contagious until I spent Thanksgiving at my friend's place and she called me the next day without a voice too! Oops! Sorry! I hope I didn't get anyone else sick. I have been laying low, trying not to talk much this weekend - mainly because I CAN'T! So far it's gotten better. Now its a low raspy sound instead of just air.
I need my voice!
I have a commercial callback on Monday and an audition for ER on Tuesday! So I need to be able to say my lines! I'm drinking lots of hot tea with lemon so hopefully it will be back to normal by tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?