Pics from Hawaii










Ok, so I don't know why I couldn't post these on the previous post. It just didn't let me. But, here are a few pics from my vacation to Oahu. I took the majority of these pics (excluding the ones with me in them!) and I'm not a great photographer by any means - it just looked this beautiful! It was paradise. Absolute paradise. I'm already thinking of a trip to Maui next summer! :-)
The sunsets were just breathtaking. I could post every single one of those that I took - but it would take up the whole page! The helicopter ride was amazing! We saw the entire island! It was definately my best vacation ever!
I am well rested - and very happy. and I needed that. bad!

Comments

Tim said…
Awesome pictures! Glad you had a good vacation. I saw previews for The Vacation last night and it looked pretty good. Hopefully it will be a big hit!
Unknown said…
hahaah Tim - do you mean The Holiday? :-)
Tim said…
I was reading about your vacation and that must have been in my mind as I was typing that. LOL
Anonymous said…
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?