Letting Life Happen


Production still from the feature film The Holiday due out in theaters this Christmas! :-)


It's funny how if you just let life happen, things will fall in your path which you never expected.

That seems to be the theme of my new film The Holiday - and of my life. The people I have met and come across on my journey in this town and industry have been an interesting lot - but they have all brought something special and significant to my learning experience. It never fails. And it always seems to happen when you least expect it. Everyone has a different story. A different history. And different past. But sometimes we are all in the same boat when it comes to passion or dreams.

I finally have another audition. It's been SO dead for me lately! But then again, it's been dead for everyone I suppose! I am auditioning for an Eddie Murphy feature film on Tuesday called Norbit. It looks like a fun scene so I'm looking forward to it. The role is a beautician and the scene will be ad-libbed. Wish me luck!

In other cool news....I saw the Vince Vaughn/Jennifer Aniston flick The Break Up this evening. Nice movie - BUT in the previews...I saw The Holiday! That's the film I just wrapped which will be out this Christmas! I was so excited to see the trailer! It looks AWESOME!!! YAY!!!! That definately lifted my spirits! :-) (click the link to view the trailer)

Comments

TanikaBrown said…
Have you thought about/investigated getting a publicist for Holiday? I hear they like a 6 month lead time...
Unknown said…
the one I will be working with will be hired in August. It will be a four month deal - maybe 5. :-) But in all honesty, I have no idea just how much of ME will end up in the film!

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?