Nailed the Callback

I went to my callback yesterday for the industrial. It went AWESOME!!!! I walked in and everyone seemed very friendly. I did the scene as one character and then was asked to try the other role. The client went on to tell me he wanted me to relax and move around in my chair - have fun with it. So I went for it and while I was performing I could see him lean over and whisper to the man next to him - while nodding his head up and down and smiling. So I knew he liked whatever I did. He seemed very pleased with my work and complimented my name. (I wonder if he questioned it being my real name....? It doesn't sound like a stage name, right?) Then he quickly said that he will be letting agents know by next week.
There are 2 spots that they are shooting, one of them being the week I'm flying to Texas (the end of July) and the other is shooting the week that I fly back (beginning of August) . So, if I get it, and I feel REALLY good about it, I would hopefully shoot the day after I arrive back. That would be nice! :-) But I let them know my conflicts ahead of time.
Can you believe I'm already planning another vacation??? I don't think I've EVER taken this much time off! Crazy! Thank you Sony and Nancy Myers for having me in The Holiday - and making it possible for me to work less this year! Nice! I'll be back to being broke in no time!
Unless, of course, I book another job! :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey you look like your dad!
Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?