On Vacation...





My week in pictures! 1st pic: Me in Santa Barbara, 2nd: Dan performing in his show, 3rd: Me and Haneefah after her show, 4th: dancing with Pluto! :-)

I feel like I've been on vacation for a week! Oh wait - I have! I had a friend in town from Texas and we had a lot to do and see! My birthday was this past Saturday and I spent it in Las Vegas, watching my friend Haneefah in Avenue Q. She is nothing short of AMAZING! I love her! She's a great talented performer! :-) Before heading to Vegas though, we spent a day in Santa Barbara (always nice!), and saw my friend Dan of The Dan Band perform at the Avalon in Hollywood. He was very awesome in hooking me up with free tickets and a nice VIP table/box booth. The show was incredible as always! We spent memorial day at the beach...both Venice and Santa Monica. I got a bit of a sunburn but the weather was perfect! (ok, maybe a tad too hot around noon). Then, we ended the vacation with a 10 hour trip to Disneyland and California Adventure (thanks to MORE free tickets from my buddy Jen! Thanks!!!) That was a GREAT time!
So, now I'm back just for a few days before I head out to Hawaii next weekend for my friend's wedding. I'm sure I'll have to work some days this summer - just doesn't feel like it's anytime soon!
I also have to plan a trip back to Texas in July since I haven't seen my family since Christmas! Feels like I'm on vacation more than I'm working. That's not good! Well, I guess it depends on who you ask!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?