Happy Father's Day



Pics of my and my daddy. He's always been there holding my hand and by my side. I love you!


My father is an amazing man. He really is. Just ask anyone who has ever met him. He has such a HUGE heart and he cares about people. All people. He has a joyful spirit and is always laughing or smiling. I can't even express what this man means to me.

I remember a time when I was a teenager and I was in this very awkward stage where it bothered me to have my dad's arm around me. I remember when we had to pose for family pictures and he would put his arm around me, I would shrug it off in embarrassment or disgust. I never understood why I even felt that way as a teen but it hurts my heart to even remember it now. I never said I love you to him at that stage in my life. But now, I tell him every time I hear his voice, and I hug him whenever I see him.

I guess the thought of ever having to lose him or my mom scares me so much because they both have been there for me in ways I could'nt even imagine or begin to thank them for. Even at that ugly stage in my life where I was a complete fool. I really do thank God for both of them because I see it as a blessing that I got lucky enough to have these people as my parents and able to share my life with them. Everything I do, I do for them. Any success I have is directly due to them and their support.

Happy Father's Day daddy, and Yes, I will always be your little girl! :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Today's one day where you don't have to be embarrassed to say your "Daddy's Little Girl."
You are just killin' the game, Lydia! Nice work lady, :)

Just go ahead and claim this one! LOL....It's yours!

(you look JUST like your dad...unbelievable!)
Anonymous said…
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?