On Vacation....AGAIN!


ok, tomorrow I am off to Hawaii (!!!) for a much needed rest and relaxation session....and oh yeah, to see my friend Tonya get married. ;-) I had never been to the big island so I'm excited! I'll be in Waikiki for just 5 days - but I'll enjoy every second of it! You have no idea just how much I need this. No, really.
Hopefully I'll come back energized and ready to go! I have an audition scheduled for Tuesday for a feature film called Reservations. I think my agent and manager are trying to get me seen on Wednesday instead since I don't come back until Tuesday night.
But I'll make sure I'm ready!

Comments

Bonnie said…
Who's jealous?

That girl ----->

Have fun!
Anonymous said…
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?