Working Without a Net


Well, today starts my FIRST official day as just a "working actor"...meaning I do not have a day job for the next 30 days! Hopefully longer if things go well. Even when I'm working and making pretty good money, it's been hard for me to let go of my day job - subbing. But sinceI have a whole week of working on Holiday this month, I figure this would be a great time to "test the waters". Yikes! Wish me luck!
So far I have nothing lined up for today - audition wise. Which means I have to hit the pavement and drop off pictures and postcards to casting offices. First things first though - it's 8am and I plan to hit the gym and clean my apartment. Do a little organizing. Then get my things together and start dropping!
I'm a little nervous - but excited. I hope it all works out! :-)

Comments

Tim said…
Good Luck Lydia! Hopefully I'll be seeing a lot more of you on tv and the big screen! But try not to get so busy that you don't have time to get on the computer and write about everything. lol :)
ACTORSITE said…
Here's to never having to "sub" again!!!...Bruno
Unknown said…
Now THAT would be nice! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?