My First Nomination


Me and Mekhi Phifer at the Curb Your Enthusiam Wrap Party.

I saw myself on The Unit last night. It went by really quick. And I was barely audible - but it aired - so that's good! And if the show does well - then there's residuals! Yay!!!!
I got a call from my manager at Central Artists saying she wants to nominate me for an ALMA Award for my turn on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Wow...that's pretty crazy. My "first nomination" for an award on tv! heehee - I'll keep you updated on what happens with that.
STILL no auditions as of yet. And when Friday rolls around - then that will make 3 weeks since my last one! Yikes! Hopefully something will come in for me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
cool!!! i haer the ALMA's are making a comeback and if you get nominated you'll be on national television!!!!
Shenita Moore said…
Congrats Lydia! The ALMA's are a really big deal!

Shenita.
Angel said…
Great news! Congrats.....and don't worry about it being a bit slow right now. That means something BIG is right around the corner!!!
Anonymous said…
Eva Longoria is hosting, maybe you can throw some marbles on the floor when she comes out! Just kidding, I am kidding right? lol.
Get yours girl!
-Lett
Anonymous said…
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Anonymous said…
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?