Oops...Sorry!

Ok, I got ahead of myself. My epsiode did not air last night, as some of you may already know if you tried to tune in. The series premeired, but my episode will not air until later. Not sure of the exact airdate - but the episode I'm in is titled "Stress". What an appropriate title for MY episode! Hahaha!
I did drops yesterday at different offices but I haven't gotten a call yet to audition for any of them. :-( I'm doing more drops today and I have a workshop tonight for Deborah Barlyski's office who usually casts 1/2 hour sitcoms. Trying to stay busy and positive, but yes, it is challenging. The good news is I got a call from production, letting me know I'm back working on the set of Holiday the week of March 21st! Yay!!!

Comments

Tim said…
Ok, now I know I'm not going blind. I kept watching for you on The Unit last night and didn't see you, so now I know why, and I know that my eyes didn't trick me or anything. lol
Anonymous said…
well, i watched anyway. quite impressed that you worked on a show written by david mamet. VERY cool.
Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?