I'm Bored!!!!!!


me and Ashlyn Sanchez, the little girl from the "Academy Award winning" CRASH. We were on set of the Carlos Mencia show playing his family members for a promo.

I'm second guessing that whole idea of taking March off for pilot season. I'm just sitting here - with NO auditions at all. I could've been subbing at least - making some money. It's so frustrating! I'm doing drops, submissions, and workshops, and still my last theatrical audition (or any audition for that matter) was 2 weeks ago! And that's because I have a pretty reputable agent and a good manager. Go figure!
It always works that way, doesn't it? If I was subbing every day, I'd probably be frustrated trying to figure out how to get out of work because I have so many auditions! And now that my schedule is clear - it's SO dead for me!
Maybe I should just book a flight! I always get called in for a great audition once I book a flight somewhere!

Comments

Sarah said…
Welcome to my world! :) It's tough to get used to so much free time. I recommend the library. I go there a couple days a week to read magazines, then check out some books and DVDs. Call me and we can have lunch...I'll pick your brain about acting!

Sarah (from Actorsite)
Unknown said…
sounds good!
Anonymous said…
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Anonymous said…
aww how cute Ashlyn is adorable :)

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?