No...REALLY This Time!

ok, on the CBS website - it SAYS that my episode of The Unit - which is titled STRESS (how fitting!) is airing tonight, Tuesday, March 14, 2006! If you watch carefully, you may catch me as one of the army wives consoling another wife who just lost her husband. I have a feeling that my part is cut to very little - but I think I'll be seen and heard just a bit - since I did do looping (rerecorded my voice) in November for it.
It will be tough for me to tear myself away from America Idol to watch myself on this show - but maybe I can switch back and forth! :)

Comments

Tim said…
You looked good on The Unit tonight! That's shaping up to be a pretty good show so I hope they bring you back! I think you would be a good fit as a regular on that show.
Unknown said…
Thanks! I think so too! hahah j/k My part went by so quick! I tried not to blink! :-)
thisgirlj said…
wow you worked with Ashlyn Sanchez she's a great kid i have a website for her http://ashlyn-sanchez.org

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?