Jojo's film...


First pic: some of the swat crew Second pic: the director Jojo Henrickson, and me in SWAT gear

Before the holidays, I emailed Jojo, a filmmaker I had met a while back, to see how his new film GB: 2525 was going. He had cast the film a while back, so there were no parts he could consider me for :-( , but he did say he needed "extra" people for this swat team he was trying to assemble. I teased him and said that I DO NOT do extra work - but for him, I will do anything he asked! So I showed up early, helped with setting up craft service and got into my swat gear. It was pretty fun. I have to admit, it's been a long time since I've filled up the space behind some other actor, a time I'm eager to forget..., but it's always nice to build relationships with filmmakers who can possibly cast you in future projects! (hint hint Jojo!) ;-)
It was a good day overall. It's always a good day when you're on a film set! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?