Callback!

Last night I got the call that I got a callback with the producers of Hannah Montana. I wasn't that surprised since I felt pretty good about my audition. I went today at 5:15pm and there were about 6 of us there. All different kinds of girls - all Latina. I was confident that this role was MINE, until I saw Maria Costa. She's an actress who works alot and is basically on the brink of "fame". She is definately the "fiery Latina" that was in the description for the role. When I saw her walk in, my confidence fell. I hate that I was up against her because I know she could do this role. I told myself that if I don't get the role, she probably would - and vice versa. I tried not to be affected by her presence there, but my timing was screwed up on one part of the audition - but I think I recovered ok. All in all, I think my audition went well. Not GREAT - but well. We'll see what happens....
Onto the next one!

Comments

ACTORSITE said…
Maria who?...You're better than her!!!...Bruno
Angel said…
Don't cast other people for YOUR part & definitely don't sell yourself short. You're awesome!
Unknown said…
You guys are too sweet! Thanks! :-)
Anonymous said…
Omg Lydia!!! Its Steve's little cousin April. Remember me? I can't believe u still have Precious!!!!!! We gave u that cat!!!! So Im glad ur doing well in Hollywood. Take care and maybe talk to u soon. Good luck in all u do.
April

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?