Generating Work



top: new color headshot bottom: current black and white headshot

I am not subbing today, so I decided to make the most of my off time and try and turn this "slow"time for me into a busier time. I updated my personal list of pilots that are casting currently, so I plan to drop off pictures at their offices today. I also plan to get my color shots reproduced for my manager. It's funny because I have had my current headshot for the past 4 years or so - and it's been working fine. Thankfully it still looks like me! No one has ever told me I needed new shots - which is not the case for almost ALL my actor friends. Usually they are asked to take new shots at least once a year - which is pretty expensive! But I have never reproduced color headshots - which is the "norm" right now in the industry. So I plan to have at least one - if needed.
Hopefully I'll get an audition soon...I can't believe how slow it is for me... :-(

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice pictures Lydia, you are so gorgeous! Don't worry too much about it being slow right now. I'm sure one day soon you'll wish you had some days just to relax from your hectic movie-making schedule. :) Tim
Angel said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel said…
Call it the Quiet Before The Storm!
Nice meeting you today and great work.
Take care. A.
Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?