Agency Changes and other stuff



New "goth" pics... I know...YIKES!

I had to take GOTH pictures for my manager at Central Artists. Apparently there are a few roles on some new pilots where this kind of pic would be helpful. I'm also playing a "goth type" in the pilot Paradise Drive. Who would've ever thought I'D play this kind of role! But I guess that's why they call it "acting"! :-)
Well, I just found out my close buddy/agent Lance just left ACME. Sucks, because he and I were pretty close. From what I hear, he's with a new agency, Pantheon. Not sure if I'd want to leave my agent to follow him. I'm pretty happy where I am, and I signed with the agency before he and I became buddies. Oh well...I guess that's "business".
I had a commercial audition on Tuesday. That's about it. Pretty slow. So far.
I did meet Krisha Bullock, the casting director of a few kid shows on Nickelodeon. I met her Monday when I was working with the kid workshops at Actorsite. She was really nice. Maybe she'll call me in to play someone's mom. Crazy to think I'm now in the "mom" stage of my career! Yikes!
Speaking of the "mom phase"...tomorrow I play the mom in that short film that I auditioned for this past weekend. The film is called Ensenada.

Comments

Tim said…
Wow Lydia! Those pictures are sure different than the other ones you have on here. LOL You still look great though. ;) Guess that shows your versatility as an actress! Have fun at your filming tomorrow. Take care!
Anonymous said…
Would you be playign a "goth" mom??? haha!
Unknown said…
hahaha Now THAT's an idea!
Anonymous said…
Great pics Lydia! Keep up the good work.
Santiago
Anonymous said…
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?