Commercial Audition!

My beautiful Godson Aaron. Look at that smile - he's ready for his close-up!

Yay! Finally! An audition! I feel like it's been a while since I've had one of those!
Well, I went to a workshop tonight for Fran Bascom's office. She casts Days of Our Lives, and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE that soap opera! I would do anything for one line on that show! I've watched it ever since I was in junior high! I thought the workshop went well. Now, I just hope she calls me in! :-)
I have an audition tomorrow for a national Wal-Mart commercial! Hey, I was just there today - maybe that's a good sign!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?