Crazy Day!

ok, tomorrow will be very crazy for me! I agreed to sub for a 2nd grade class at this elementary school on Friday afternoon. Then, about 3 hours later, I get a call from my manager at Central Artists telling me I have TWO auditions on Monday! I can't call the school office to cancel since everyone is out already. So somehow I have to figure out how to take care of this.
But, tomorrow I have a guest star audition for a half hour show called Hanna Montana. It's a very funny part of a cheerleader coach, and I'm pretty nervous about it. My audition sides are 8 pages long! Yikes! Then, that same hour I have an audition for Pepper Dennis for the role of Mrs. Diaz. The roles are very different from each other, and I've been working on them all weekend. I hope I don't choke! Wish me luck!!!

Comments

Tim said…
hmm... so much for the slow times, eh? lol Best of luck! Can't wait to hear how things go.
Jules said…
gooooooo, Lydia!

girl, you've got 'em sewn up.
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?