Lydia's Journey BEYOND Hollywood

Follow an actress's journey beyond Hollywood. The life after a successful 10 year career...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Still Not Used to It.....


Here I am - VERY HAPPY - my first day of shooting on The Terminal...This was captured off of Showtime today.

I doubt it will ever get old. Turning on the tv and catching myself on there. It happened not too long ago with Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO. And today I happened to be home, a little bored and flipping through channels. And about 5 minutes into watching The Terminal - my scene comes out. Crazy. I have to admit - I can't keep from smiling when that happens. It's so surreal. I never would've imagined MY FACE would be a regular occurance on my television - but it's been nice lately.
So I'm a cheeseball - I had to take a pic of my tv when I saw myself. I know, I know - bordering on really sad huh? haha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

It's like seeing the HOLLYWOOD sign. I still get choked up when I see it. And I think that's good. The day it becomes "eh... no big deal" is the day you've lost the passion behind the dream and you should just go home.

Awesome post!!

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home