First Soap Audition EVER!

Here I am on the set of CSI. It was a pretty cool shoot. I got to do this horrific scream over and over all day long! That was fun! The woman on the left is who I find dead in the hotel room. :-)
ok, so May has been REALLY slow and I get a call for a really nice role on General Hospital. I'm pretty excited about this, because I have lived here for FIVE years and I have never been on a soap audition. The role is for "Annie" the nanny. nice! She's a "cheerful, good natured nanny with a good sense of humor". Yay!! I can definately do that! And the coolest part is she has a secret. She is hired by another woman (the baby's mom possibly?) to steal the baby, so it would be a nice recurring part.
I went in to meet Mark Teschner for the fist time. He was SO very nice. I did my audition - and it went well. I think I hit the sweet nanny part without a problem. I wasn't sure if I changed her enough in the end to play the plotting evil one. Now, I know I have it in me (heehee) - I guess I was just was a little nervous. I have never been to an audition where the casting director who was reading with me was more off book than me. In fact, he didn't even have the script in front of him - he had his whole part memorized. Kind of threw me off - made me feel a little unprepared in comparison. But all in all, I think I made a nice impression. Hopefully he will keep me in mind. That is, if I don't land this one!
now it's time to forget about it.

Comments

Lydia! Man, I'm in here bitin' my fingernails like I was the one who who had the darn audition!! LOL On the strength though...you are soooo the truth man AND an inspiration and you just "get it!"

Pff! I mean what else can I say?

I'm wishing you ALL good things with this and even more....TO BOOK THE DAMN THING! lol :) You're amazing. I will be keeping my fingers (and toes)crossed for you!
Angel said…
BOOK IT Lydia!!! I'm definitely praying that you get it!
Anonymous said…
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Anonymous said…
Good luck. I'll be crossing my fingers for you. Maybe you'll get some good news just in time for your b-day!

-Lett
Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?