This weekend...

Friday night I saw a screening of the movie Cinderella Man. It was really good. I'm not sure why it didn't do as well as expected at the box office. Russell Crowe was excellent and Renee was good. I try and see as many free screenings as I can since I normally don't have the cash to pay the high prices of movie tickets out here! Plus, why pay when your guild offers then for free, right? :-)
On Saturday, I went to the Conversations with Shirley Maclaine. It was a couple of hours of being in a room with her and an interviewer. It was really interesting. She talked about being around The Rat Pack, Marilyn Monroe, her issues on certain movie sets, who was a dream to work with, and who wasn't, and odd experiences with directors like Alfred Hitchcock. It was pretty awesome to hear this icon speak about her 50 year career. Did you know she doesn't have a star on Hollywood Blvd? That's just crazy!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?