After a Long Vacation....


I am finally home! Yay! I did miss an opportunity to audition for Scrubs. My agent called me last week to set up the appointment for Friday - but I was still in Texas. It was for a Sperm Bank Nurse. funny! Bummed because I like the show - Small role so I'm not too torn up about it. :-) Hopefully next time...
I did come home to my script for the new movie I'm doing - HOLIDAY. I haven't started reading it yet. I'm a little scared to - just in case I find out my part is near non-existent. It's ok - a part in a movie is still a part in a movie, right?
I also found out that my voice appearance on The Office is airing this Thursday - so listen carefully for me! I'm excited to check that out.
I'm still waiting my my paycheck from that shoot - plus a pretty big residual check...I hate knowing money is coming to me - but it's not here yet. makes me anxious!
By the way - Happy New Year! I hope good things are coming my way...Lord knows I'm due for some thing HUGE! hahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?