New teacher at Actorsite....


Pic: Me in New York City shooting the short film Grand Old Party (director Juliet Dervin). It was shot during the republican convention and every person I intereacted with was real while I was acting. Currently being submitted to film festivals...

I started teaching kids acting classes at the Actorsite last week. It was really inspiring to see such talented kids at such a young age! There were some that could blow away a lot of adults that I have seen! I am really glad I decided to do this. It's only a couple of days a week and it pays pretty well, but I'm excited about working with these talented young actors and making them better at their game.
I shot Paradise Drive on Friday, the pilot that my managment company, Central Artists, is producing. It was interesting how my character came together in just minutes before we began shooting. I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with her and at the final hour I turned her into a goth girl obsessed with death. It was fun playing something totally against type. I'm just worried I'll come across looking like a hood rat instead of "goth". I didn't really prepare costume or jewelry wise - but luckily I was wearing all black and we had a make up artist on set. It begins airing locally on Adelphia's channel 25 on January 25th at 11:30pm and my episode is airing the following week at the same time. My first pilot and "series regular" credit on my resume! :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Lydia. I just started reading your blog and it's very interesting! I will start following it regularly. Good insights into what goes on in the acting world. Continued good luck!
Unknown said…
Thanks Tim! :-)
Anonymous said…
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Anonymous said…
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Proud Agent

And the JOURNEY Continues...

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?