Last Minute Fitting

I got a call yesterday from wardobe saying Nancy wanted to see me in what I was going to wear for shooting on Thursday. So I arrived to the set, which was on location in West Hollywood. I got there around 4:30pm. And I waited...waited... and waited some more. The crew finally broke for lunch and the costumer invited me to have dinner with everyone. So I hung out, ate great catered food, and waited some more. Around 6:45pm I finally got into my wardrobe and was taken to set so Nancy can have final approval. I waited while she directed a scene with kate Winslet and Jack Black. When she was done, she came over to me and had me try on different options. I was finally "wrapped" around 8pm! a 3 1/2 hour wardrobe fitting!!! Crazy! Good thing I get paid for it! :-)
I didn't get a chance to talk to either Kate or Jack...but I did see them work. I noticed they were doing a lot of improv, so maybe that's how Nancy works. Kate looked beautiful. Very down to earth (maybe because she was wearing a sweatshirt!)
I start working today and I plan to taking my camera! I'll be sure to post!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I cant wait till I make the move to LA and get to act along side you one day Lydia! Keep up the great work Sweetie.
SANTIAGO
Anonymous said…
LYDIA I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! you are going to rock this. i'm really proud of you my friend!!!
Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Popular posts from this blog

And the JOURNEY Continues...

Proud Agent

ACTOR: Your Hobby or Profession?